Through this course, students will learn about the definitions, concepts, classifications, and methods used in the kitchen (kitchen department) regarding Indonesian culinary cuisine. This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to become professional cooks.
Students are able to explain:
- Concept of Indonesian Cuisine
- Indonesia Basic Ingredients
- Cooking Method for Indonesian Cuisine
- Indonesian cuisine by Region
- Indonesian cuisine by local wishdom
- Session 1: Students are able to explain and explain knowledge of the basic ingredients of Indonesian cuisine
- Session 2: Students are able to understand cooking techniques (By Fried / Oil) Indonesian cuisine
- Session 3: Students are able to understand the technique of cutting vegetables in Indonesian cuisine
- Session 4: Students are able to understand and process Popular Indonesian cuisine
- Session 5: Students are able to understand and process the cuisine of Indonesia in the Western Region
- Session 6: Vegetable cutting method
- Session 7: Students are able to understand and process Indonesian cuisine in the Central Region
- Session 8: Students are able to understand and process the cuisine of Eastern Region Indonesia
- Session 9: Students are able to understand and process Indonesian cuisine based on Local Wisdom
Chef Rahmat Kusnedi, SST.Par., M.Par.
- Executive pastry chef in 5 stars hotels such as Sari Pan Pacific, Borobudur, Four Seasons, and many more
- Product manager and Corporate Chef at Aero catering service and Bread life Indonesia
- Winner of various prestigious domestic and international pastry competitions
- Active in organizations such as being a President of Indonesia Pastry Alliance, member of WACS, Steering committee in Vocational school Minister of educational and culture.
- Judge for domestic and international pastry competitions